Here are some up to date figures regarding search engine market shares. Google still rules supreme but we cannot ignore the recent progress of Yahoo and Bing.
Google had 64.8 percent last month, down from 65.1 percent in July — dropping by a third of a percent. But as Google dipped ever so slightly, Yahoo and Bing picked up its losses. Yahoo’s share grew by 0.2 percent to 16.3 percent from the month before, and Bing rose too by 0.3 percent to 14.7 percent.
See the complete article at zdnet.com
- Warning to Vietnamese SEO agencies and freelancers! Don’t get scammed or become an accomplice to fraud
- Don’t get fooled by Job scams on Vietnamese social media, fake job posts are flooding Vietnam related Linkedin Groups
- Using images to boost your SEO in Vietnam
- Chef, a cooking movie with social media recipes
- How Vietnamese consumers are empowered through the web
- Dangers of outsourcing web development: black hat techniques like cloaking hidden in your source code
- New ample sources for searching keywords – A must read article to be a SEO expert in Vietnam
- How to make your content go viral | Inbound marketing and social media in Vietnam
- English Vietnamese translation services for websites and online content
- Surprising secrets to open the floodgates to your site | Inbound marketing and SEO Vietnam
- Facebook likes, real or fake?
- Using Twitter in Vietnam for your SEO and online marketing in Vietnam
- Google, judge and jury, what is your opinion?
- How to SEO Vietnam II
- Google+, is it real?
Our favorite SEO tool
Link building partners